AN IMMERSIVE CHRISTMAS CAROL, Beginning December 8th, 2020
Walk with the Spirits of Christmas this season at Roedde House. Chains clank, spirits appear, and voices swirl as you tread in the footsteps of Ebenezer Scrooge and witness the shadows of Christmas past, present, and yet to come. Immerse yourself in Charles Dickens’ classic tale, “A Christmas Carol”, inside this unique Victorian home in the heart of Vancouver’s West End. This word premiere production by Famous Artists is filled with sound and visual effects which will bring this well-loved Christmas story to life! Timed entry tickets ensure safety and an intimate experience within Scrooge’s world. Bring your bubble to the home of the world’s most famous miser!
DATES: December 8th to December 12th, December 15th to December 19th
TIME SLOTS: From 5pm to 9:15pm (see ticket link)
- Read our Safety Plan: https://roeddehouse.org/website/index.php/en/visit-the-museum/health-and-safety
- Book your timed-entry tickets online.
- Each time slot is 45min (please arrive and depart within that time).
- A small service fee will be added to each ticket in order to provide the online ticketing option.
- Read our FAQ page, found HERE, if you have questions.
For your safety, please read our COVID-19 guidelines below:
- Please do not attend this event if you feel unwell.
- A mask is mandatory to enter the Museum and must be worn for the duration of the event.
- Our docents and staff will be wearing face shields or masks for the duration of the event.
- All attendees will be directed to disinfect their hands according to health standards once they have entered the Museum.
- Attendees must keep distance (6 feet or 2 metres) between individuals/households (social bubbles).
- Volunteers and staff will sanitize high touch areas at regular intervals.
If the answer is “yes” to any of these questions, please do not visit the Museum:
- Have you had close contact with or cared for someone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
- Have you been in close contact with anyone who has traveled outside of Canada within the last 14 days?
- Have you experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days (including fever, cough, sore throat, respiratory illness, difficulty breathing)?
- Have you attended any mass gatherings in the last 14 days where proper health and safety protocols were not used?
Give yourself time to find parking. There is paid parking at Broughton. Limited street parking is available on Robson and in the West End. Parking spots are scarce in the neighbourhood, so give yourselves some extra time or use public transportation (closest skytrain station is Burrard, and we are on the #5 Robson bus route).